Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dryad


"Mark, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" asked Jason.
"Look, there's a woman hanging on the side of that big tree."

"What are you talking about? It's just a big moth,"
Jason irritatingly replied as he tried desperately
to look for the path that they were supposed to follow home.

4 comments:

  1. Yaiks! Celine, you give me too much credit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cool!! and it's midnight pa naman... hehehe. :)

    true enough, you are gifted!

    share more of your works, please... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chad! Did you draw this? You should draw more often. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl! Yes, I did draw this. I just don't have the time to draw at the moment. My work asks for my full concentration, and drawings like this takes about a day or two. If I could just draw in smaller boxes, I think I can do this more often. This one is actually like the size of a 1/4 illustration board. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

There's only one thing I would like to see here: your honest opinion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...